WHO WE ARE
Laura A. Walker Limited t/a Fitness Ways providing fitness related services form personal training to fitness classes and videos online. All data will be controlled by Laura A Walker Limited.
- Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have the following legal rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to request correction of your personal data
- The right to request erasure of your personal data
- The right to object to processing of your personal data
- The right to request restriction of processing your personal data
- The right to request transfer of your personal data
- The right to withdraw consent (insofar as we may be relying on your consent for processing).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Please bear in mind we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). Tƒhis is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would however appreciate the chance to deal with any concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance Cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
- Targeting Cookies. These Cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block Cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some Cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website. Except for essential Cookies, all Cookies will expire after a six-month period.